Happy November everyone! How about some of last month’s greatest hits?
– Desperately want two (or ten!) of these darlings! They are so cute, and I’d be able to spin my own yarn! I just need a house where I can have a fenced yard…
– This recipe. Also, I just really love this blog. So funny, and sweet, and home-y. It’s a joy to read. And I love the dogs.
– Halloween was brilliant, as always. I made some awesome Star Trek costumes for The Boy and myself. Here’s a really terrible picture of me to prove it!
– And speaking of Halloween, I want to throw this party next year!
– Also this. Hands down, the BEST family Halloween costumes in the history of EVER.
–The other exciting event of October what The Boy’s birthday! We had a lovely time. The celebration started as soon as he woke up with a scavenger hunt for his presents and ended with an awesome party and a rather sharp-looking cake!
– And I’ll leave you with a little bit of music: The Corries – Twa Corbies. A Scottish tune sung by some Scottish gents. Points if you know what the song is about without looking it up!
That’s what was important to me this month! How was your October?